Saturday, March 31, 2012

Shepherd Staff

So again as always, it has been a little while since i updated the blog. Currently as you guys might remember, my biggest prayer request was financial support, and to get set up with Shepherd Staff, the missions organization. Currently I was denied at Shepherd Staff because i wasn't officially sent out as a missionary by Calvary Philly. Calvary Philly has the heart for church planting, and since i am not doing that, my situation is alittle different then most missionaries. I now have 2 emails out to 2 different missions organizations(Go Ministries and Saving Grace World Missions) please pray that the Lord will open the door for one of these organizations to accept me.
As always guys, thank you so much for your prayers and continued support, it really means a lot. I should be comming out with another letter this week or next to explain all of what has been going on in the last month.
I still havn't figured out how to post it on here, but if someone knows let me know, but until i figure it out, if you would like to recieve my prayer letters, please send me and email (emaillomas@gmail.com)
God Bless you guys,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment